Filter by rating
State:
Show
City:
Show

Infotek Consulting Services in Markham, Ontario - Terrible Recruiting Company - stay away

As a former contractor with them, everything said below is true. A few more points: - They don't do direct deposit (even though it's 2015) unless you have a corporate bank account with TD, but not any of the other banks. - It's family owned, the account executives are *** because they are controlled by a few individuals. Regardless, it shows the unprofessional nature of the organization. - They called me recently again for opportunities, I told them to f-off.

They contact me between time and time, They deal with banks and specifically TD.After they keep running after you until you send them your updated resume, You rarely hear from them. When you hear from them it's an account manager that is mostly new graduate and have no clue, nor people skills to discuss the opportunity with you. Sometimes they are even aggressive.Don't bother to deal with this company.

This company sucks, no professionalism they contacted me for a role and never replied back for any of my queries. Thank God I didn't hook up with these un-professionals. Just avoid these *** companies.

View more comments (1)
Review
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Infotek Consulting Services - Infotek Consulting, Toronto, Ontario - Incompetent

This company doesn't care about you. I signed a contract with Infotek last month and gave my two week notice to my former employer based on Infotek's contract and go ahead to do so. A day before my contract was about to start they told me the contract has been cancelled. Now they want to cancel my contract and not even reimburse me for any amount due to my job loss. They are stock full of incompetent people. During the original contract review I caught many many errors. The incompetence is so high that the people presenting me the contract didn't understand it. Also when the hourly rate was agreed to via an email they arbitrarily changed it to 5 dollars less. Now they have left me hanging high and dry, with no employment and no revenue and they don't care. Often they lie, actually they lie about everything. NEVER NEVER deal with this very unprofessional company. If you do its at your own risk!

I had a great experience actually multiple experiences with Infotek since 2000. They have always been upfront and forthcoming and very helpful in offering insight about the opportunity etc.

I would highly recommend these folks.

I like that I have had the same rep for 15 years. Very few it agencies can offer that type of service.

Yes! They are playing games with the people like this.They said that they have submitted my resume and client accepted for interview and... but never heard back anything from these guys.Wasted lot of time with bunch of emails...and more over the so called HR people doesn't know anything about 1099..

100% unprofessional !!

These guys are very unprofessional!!

As employers (i.e. Companies that require IT work), stay away from these guys! There are many other larger, more well know IT recruiting agencies out there that are better.

I even worked with small IT recruiters (1 or 2 people shops), who are way more efficient, responsive, and honest than these guys.

careful these guys changed their name again. !!

So they asked for 2 reference from managers. From manager only.

Then you gave the managers names. The next day they called you that the contract has been cancelled.

Learn the lesson yet ?

I learned.

In future just don't deal with Infotek. Too risky.

@onemore

What

thanks for sharing, very useful information which i can confirm.

View more comments (6)